Intra-oral scanning for new users with NeoScan 1000
An insight into 2 new user’s clinical experience of the NeoScan 1000 both from an associate and practice principal perspective.
Robert Abraham is an experienced and established Specialist Prosthodontist who has confidently relied upon analogue techniques in his clinical practice since qualifying in the 70s. He gives his account on what changed his mind on digital scanning and how he’s developed a new and applied skill set to enable him to keep up with the changes in modern dentistry.
Emilie Abraham is a Specialist Prosthodontist entering her second decade of her dental career. She gives her account as a dental associate of the challenges she has faced at introducing digital dentistry into her clinical practice since leaving university and keeping up to date with these modern advances in technology.
Together they both give a detailed evaluation of the Neoscan 1000 as new users and discuss how this has helped develop their clinical practice and improve their patient satisfaction.
- To provide an overview of each users experience and understanding of digital dentistry
- To highlight how skills learnt from analogue techniques have applied themselves to digital solutions
- To discuss the benefits of scanning technology for clinicians and patients
- To understand the barriers that have prevented new users from using digital scanners
- To evaluate the simplicity NeoScan 1000 software and components for new users