Why do dental implants work? The influence of implant surfaces and materials.
Highlighting the Neoss ProActive Edge implant surface, this live webinar will cover implant features and developments that facilitate successful rehabilitation, with a focus on materials and surfaces. Modern restorative dentistry has been transformed by dental implants but will biological and mechanical complications plague our future?
- Know in short, the history of dental implants.
- Understanding what osseointegration is.
- Recognize the implications of implant materials, biocompatibility, and foreign body.
- Realize the importance of implant surface preparation and packaging.
- Understand the influence of prosthetics on success.
- Know the steps to minimize failure.